Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I replaced one of my turn signal bulbs after one of the elements burned out (it'd still flash when activating turn signal)
And since then my turn signal fails to cancel on the highway.
Replaced with an 1157 bulb.
Any ideas why?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Pull the bulb back out and check that crappy connector to make sure it is soldered in good and that it didnt move around switching the bulb out. If you can't find a test procedure for your model/year, I am not sure how similar the TC ACM system is to the 01's but try downloading the 03 Service manual for the C/TC and work package 19 has some test procedures in it to test the module. My bet is on the signal housing assembly.

Good luck!

Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tim,

I am experiencing a similar issue with my TC. It is currently at the shop and the techs are unable to isolate the problem. The left side blinker works intermittently. For no rhyme or reason it will work fine then quit working than work again. Initial diagnosis from same shop techs was a bad signal handlebar switch, which they replaced with new one. The day after it did it again. It is currently in shop and they are unable to figure it out. What are your thoughts?

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts