Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone could help me? I have a 2007 Jackpot that i just put custom turn signals on. they are not led, and only on the front. They worked when I first hooked up the wires to test them now the Right side only is not working on Hazards or turn signal, the indicator blinks fast also, any ideas?? I know its not the new light cause when I hook it up on the right side the light works fine.

Straydawg

·
12,984 Posts
sorry
the right side signal power wire is different from the left side. Bet you burned up the signal module.
Check fuse just in case but i think you'll find its good. With a meter check for power on the right side if you have none your module is burned up

·
Registered
742 Posts
I was hoping someone could help me? I have a 2007 Jackpot that i just put custom turn signals on. they are not led, and only on the front. They worked when I first hooked up the wires to test them now the Right side only is not working on Hazards or turn signal, the indicator blinks fast also, any ideas?? I know its not the new light cause when I hook it up on the right side the light works fine.

Straydawg
Did you run the diagnostics for the ACM? Run that and see what, if any codes show up. If you have error message(s), see VJ's thought...
sorry
the right side signal power wire is different from the left side. Bet you burned up the signal module.
Check fuse just in case but i think you'll find its good. With a meter check for power on the right side if you have none your module is burned up
I agree. Sounds like the ACM is fried...:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just noticed that when I traced the front right turn finals wired into the headlight the wires actually switch at the first harness, meaning you would not want to switch them again when I stalling the light. Just an chi cause I see a lot of posts about the wiring being different on the right side

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I ran the diagnostic on the ACM the code that kept flashing was 15, that didn't really help because the procedures for that code all checked out fine. The line is just plain dead no juice to it at all so I am thinking I may have to replace the ACM? I just bought the bike too and didn't even put it on the road yet.....damn!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
When I ran the diagnostic on the ACM the code that kept flashing was 15, that didn't really help because the procedures for that code all checked out fine. The line is just plain dead no juice to it at all so I am thinking I may have to replace the ACM? I just bought the bike too and didn't even put it on the road yet.....damn!!
It does look like the ACM is toast. Those units are extremely fragile. I assume you've checked your fuse? If you end up needing to get a new ACM, you can get one from Honda East (a site sponsor) @ 20% discount...every little bit helps, eh?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts

·
12,984 Posts
straydog

go to signal dynamics web site and look for a canceler. Call them to make sure witch one will work for you.
They will be way cheaper then stock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts