Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

What is everyone doing with their front turn signals? I really dislike the fork mounted led rings.... so they are not an option.. :p

Does anyone have bar mounted signals?

Cheers
Garrett

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I don't have them but I reckon bar end indicator lights are way cool.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I don't know what if is.... The highball from the rear view gives me a stiffy. What a great looking motorcycle!

·
13,003 Posts
Dustin0479

pretty shinny lift. Hope you have fun with it. The diamond plat leaves marks in girls backs

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I don't know what if is.... The highball from the rear view gives me a stiffy. What a great looking motorcycle!
Haha....yeah I agree.

Dustin- actually I think they are about as bright as the ones I have, just that in sunlight they are pretty lame IMHO.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Chrome Glow teardrop mirrors. Work great and get rid of the stock signals
I really like the idea of them...they are high enough for everyone to see them and not be blinded by the headlight...BUT i think you should plastidip them or powder coat them. i think if they were black they would be awesome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
That was my plan when i first got them but then I just put them on to see how they look and they actually help to even out the chrome within the levers and speedo since there isn't much other chrome on the bike

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
As a fella that despises chrome mixed with flat black... I am saying plastidip those suckers, get some powder coated levers and plastidip that speedo housing! Lol each to there own just my $.02.

·
Registered
150 Posts
As a fella that despises chrome mixed with flat black... I am saying plastidip those suckers, get some powder coated levers and plastidip that speedo housing! Lol each to there own just my $.02.
i have the same feelings. for my 8-ball i ordered black levers from Witchdoctor, plasti-dipped the speedo AND the upper forks. all that is left is the lower forks...not really sure what the best way to cover those is yet.

·
Registered
396 Posts
or check out arlen ness website they have some nice selection.thumb up

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sweet bike! Black on black on more black... Love it.

Says the guy who bought a white XC!

Nice looking 8Ball. I've always thought that those wheels were the best looking ones. I am looking at the tear drop mirrors with the integrated signals. Haven't found any black ones though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts