Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great idea!
Ill kick it off with the fact that my poor Vegas is downed by an illegal u turning cage.grrrr.
Positive tack...its the perfect time to remove the fuel tank, front fender and sidecovers for the ghost flame job Ive been contemplating.
Probably a good time to change fuel filters too while the tank is off .
Negatives into Positives.

·
Registered
599 Posts
lol good deal....look forward to the pics of the new colors....in that flavour...Nov 28 Ontario canada...riding season usually bye bye...and shovelling...negative...today was 62 degrees F 17 C for those of that bent...nice enough for a little 200 mile ride to no where and back....and still smiling!!

Negative to Positive 8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Ohhhhh that's gonna be NICE

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
And if you play your cards right, insurance will cover it, or most of it.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Can't wait to see the pictures of that paint job!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't wait to see the pictures of that paint job!

Ghost flames ...., very discrete,
youll hardly see them.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
What a great idea!
Ill kick it off with the fact that my poor Vegas is downed by an illegal u turning cage.grrrr.
Positive tack...its the perfect time to remove the fuel tank, front fender and sidecovers for the ghost flame job Ive been contemplating.
Probably a good time to change fuel filters too while the tank is off .
Negatives into Positives.
Almost like this was meant to happen... LOL

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it's really a negative that the bike is put away for the winter and I can't ride it but on the positive side
On the positive side the mileage wont go up and youll be safe from u turning cage drivers!

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
On the positive side the mileage wont go up and youll be safe from u turning cage drivers!
Or cage drivers that want to use you for a car target practice.....

·
Super Moderator
4,948 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,948 Posts
I may be messed up but I am alive!

Thankfully, and that POS is still out there. Have you contacted any media source to see if they would run your story maybe the person told someone. Most city's have a crime stoppers or something like it that offer rewards for information.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Thankfully, and that POS is still out there. Have you contacted any media source to see if they would run your story maybe the person told someone. Most city's have a crime stoppers or something like it that offer rewards for information.
Apparently a friend did back in January and got nowhere. Then another person said it was on the local news. She said that is how she found out I was in the hospital.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
We had a break in the NW Rain Festival yesterday and I got the bike out to go get a port flush and then run some errands. In addition to the usual cell phonies, there was a guy reading a newspaper while driving on a four lane boulevard. Drivers are so cavalier about their own safety and that of others these days.
Instead of all the safety and nanny crap they have in cars, I think the best safety feature is a shotgun shell in the steering column, pointed at the driver. Run into something and it will be the last thing you will ever run into. That just might possibly keep drivers on their toes.

·
12,983 Posts
This has been all over FB. Don't think they have found the HD guy

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
This has been all over FB. Don't think they have found the HD guy
He rode off into the sunset with a smile on his face and a brown streak in his shorts. :devil

·
Super Moderator
4,948 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well my bike got quoted today...Kev emailed me the quote, he got some stuff I missed and I replied pointing out a few things he missed...We came to agreement on it and its going to the assessor now.
Price of the parts blows me away...sure as hell glad I got a good Agreed Value policy or it'd be a write off.
for example Rear Fender in Ocean Blue $1,163.59
Swingarm w/bearings 180 jet black $1,798.10
L/H Chrome mirror $229.07
just a few.....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts