Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So something weird happened today when I went and turned the key today. I turned it to the normal on position which it was fine did the normal start up noises. However my foot slipped a little bit while my hand was on the key I ended up pushing in the key and it turned a step further than the normal which my bike then powered off. I didn't know the was a stop after the on point for the bike, mainly because I never push the key in more than what is normal. So I guess my question is, is that normal for the victory to have that extra stop point after the on point. Sorry if it's a dumb question, just surprised me a little.

·
Registered
471 Posts
is that the accessories key position?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
If I recall correctly, I believe that is the accessories or park position also. Allows use of the radio, etc without running the ignition system or the headlights.

·
13,247 Posts
sounds like you never read your owner's book.
we all know how to ride but we know nothing about our bike

·
Registered
346 Posts
Primary use is for hazards and ability to remove the key while in park position.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds like you never read your owner's book.
we all know how to ride but we know nothing about our bike
Lol so true haha I bought it used so I never received it. After this I'm definitely getting a pdf owners manual for my computer. Thank you for the info everyone. I called the victory dealer in Manchester Nh they did say that was indeed the park position for the key.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
When dill pushes and turns his key all the way, he gets his blow up girlie with big boobs on the bitch seat. Yep! She is grinning and got her helmet on. :D

Damn , I bang that thing ! Be kinda weird putting it to rubber but hey , I'm a guy .:ltr:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does it come in blonde? :ltr:

·
13,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Does it come in blonde? :ltr:
get in the line Chad!

as for the key its a park position, illuminates your tail light if yr parked in a dodgy place and don't wanna get rear ended.

talking about which how many orifices does she have Dill?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts