Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently tried this detail spray,and I must say I am impressed.While the benefits are not permanent,it definately does a great job of masking swirl marks,and leaves an awesome shine.Has anyone else tried this stuff?If so,how do you like it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just see it on my buddies truck, and it looked assume wac

·
13,043 Posts
I use racer glaze racer glaze highlighter the reason being and to any thing you use is "anti static"
if what ever you use doesn't say anti stsis you will have dust on your bike even sitting in the garalge.
There in Wi. and I had a problem with a bottle that wouldn't seal so I wrote them and in 2 days had a new full bottle. You can buy on line or fleet farm od any dealer can order it for you.
It has a nice smell to it like simple green

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just tried the Turtle Wax Black Box.This kit comes with a cleaner wax(with black pigment),a carnuba wax(with black pigment)and the detail spray(with black pigment).WOW!! Now, how long will this shine last???Who knows? All I can say is right now,it looks WICKED MINT!!!:D

·
13,043 Posts
Say to keep your shine go to store and buy car wash. Read label it will say does not harm wax. Dish soap will take wax off.
Buy a small california duster for the quick dusting of bike.
All ways use microfiber towels and never use fabric softener on them. Most fabric softeners have petroleum in it.
Wax is straight lines not circles. Warm wet towel when you get home from a ride bugs come right off.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Say to keep your shine go to store and buy car wash. Read label it will say does not harm wax. Dish soap will take wax off.
Buy a small california duster for the quick dusting of bike.
All ways use microfiber towels and never use fabric softener on them. Most fabric softeners have petroleum in it.
Wax is straight lines not circles. Warm wet towel when you get home from a ride bugs come right off.
thumb upthumb upthumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts