Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Twin City Cross Bike Show and Tell

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  kden 
#1 ·
Are there any Cross Bike riders in the Twin City Metro that have added some mods to their Cross Bikes? I am interested in getting together for a ride and to see your mods, hear your exhaust, and talk smart. I am in the southwest metro but it is not a problem for me to ride to your location, riding is fun right? Any help you can offer it much appreciated.

Thanks

#2 ·
Hey there! There are plenty of Vic riders here in MN. Have you signed up here? It's the TCVR. Great spot to hit up for locals here in MN.

As for mods, I have a few but they're pretty minimal at this time, at least from what you can see. Only had it for a year and the wife and I are saving up for a remodel...so limited on funds. I tell you...it's always something! Ha ha!

Lay down plate bracket from HMD250
Witchdoctor baffled mufflers
Vision slashcut tips
Stebel airhorn (hidden under the rear fender)
RFID keyless ignition (hidden under the left wedge, removed the ignition)
Hardwired garage door opener in to my turn signal cancel switch

#5 ·
I'm in Blaine with a Black 2010 Cross Country (bought it as a dealer demo with 4k miles on it, but bought "as new" with full factory warranty and whatnot).

Unfortunately i've only had the bike for 2 months and haven't done much yet. Added the RPW exhaust and Kuryaken comfort grips so far.

Plans include Lower air deflectors, a new shield, luggage rack, maybe a stereo upgrade, and whatever else I happen to fall in love with along the way. Very likely i'll get a new seat. I'm not a fan of the stock one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.