Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after years of riding Harleys, and a lot of them, I was one of the few wanting a water cooled Harley. Now they have a partially cooled motor, but they just cant say "water cooled". Makes me laugh! One major change tho, they have added even uglier colors for 2014. Glad I made the switch to victories.

o8 vision
o8 vegas low premium
13 judge

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
after years of riding Harleys, and a lot of them, I was one of the few wanting a water cooled Harley. Now they have a partially cooled motor, but they just cant say "water cooled". Makes me laugh! One major change tho, they have added even uglier colors for 2014. Glad I made the switch to victories.

o8 vision
o8 vegas low premium
13 judge
The Ultra they have on HDs site for the 360-degree view is one of the ugliest coffee/caramel themes I have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
The Ultra they have on HDs site for the 360-degree view is one of the ugliest coffee/caramel themes I have ever seen.
Well then stay away from Starbucks!

Oddly, I never thought much of brown as a color for vehicles, but I kinda liked last years HD anniversary colors. I really like this new XCT:

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I think that pic is VASTLY improved by the darker lower half, but I still don't really dig the chocolate-milk top. Maybe the Sunset Red or Boardwalk Blue, but not that tanish-brown.

It's a good thing different people like different things, or it would be a very boring world indeed.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe the guy in charge of colors at Harley is color blind! yes everybody has different tastes is color. my favorite is bright red and white two tone. don't think Harley has ever had it on a touring bike

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Well then stay away from Starbucks!

Oddly, I never thought much of brown as a color for vehicles, but I kinda liked last years HD anniversary colors. I really like this new XCT:

Three things we can agree on! When you stick to motorcycles, you're an OK guy Saddle.cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts