Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone ordered and put those TBR 2 to 1 pipes on their HighBall? I have the original factory Xbow pipes which have always had that 'subdued' California low noise emissions sound, although if I am going down the road and twist on the throttle they do have a noticeable rumble when overtaking a car in an adjoining lane, so they know you're there.

Looking at the pipe 2to1 config, I guess the heat from those pipes would be no different that the factory pipes coming off the cylinders.

Any of You purchased those? Like Them, or felt it was a waste of money for the 5% performance boost?

Regards, your opinions are valuable!

PB
Houston, TX

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
My son just ordered 1 for his Bolt and it will be here in a few days. I wanted one since I first saw them. There are a good looking pipe and show significant gains over stock. They would get my money if I had it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My son just ordered 1 for his Bolt and it will be here in a few days. I wanted one since I first saw them. There are a good looking pipe and show significant gains over stock. They would get my money if I had it.
Thanks for the reply Phil, Ride safe out there in Cali Bro!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts