Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...at the dealership and I've yet to see one out on the road. I expected to see a few here in Silicon Valley. They're just too expensive for the range. With Victory's EV racing development going on, I expect we'll see a new EV product maybe late next year and there will be a fire sale on the TT. Or maybe there will be incentives after this riding season. If they dropped the price, I'd seriously consider trading in my Honda Magna and using the TT as my daily commuter.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Send one to me ?? Free ??

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Feet forward bikes are the majority sellers in the US, so why are all the mfrs of electric bikes making 'em into crotch rockets? I too would consider an electric if there were one in the more comfortable cruiser format.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Feet forward bikes are the majority sellers in the US, so why are all the mfrs of electric bikes making 'em into crotch rockets? I too would consider an electric if there were one in the more comfortable cruiser format.

Ricz!!!! Electric bikes are for liberals & lefty's....

·
13,048 Posts
Heck my dealer wouldn't even let me sit on it.
Yesterday while out ridding I cam to a pretty good down hill. So I shut off bike and coasted down. Gut up to 50 mph. All you hear is tires and wind. Kind of fun

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Ricz!!!! Electric bikes are for liberals & lefty's....
I was thinking of open carrying and an AR slung across my back while riding it. :devil

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heck my dealer wouldn't even let me sit on it.
:eek I was allowed to ride one around the parking lot (in fairness, it is a big parking lot). As with all EVs, it's torquey. It wasn't silent, though, a bit noisy, probably from the drivetrain. I'm not a fan of putting a five-speed transmission on an EV - one of the advantages of an EV is less, not more, complexity. But, I could live with it - for the right price!!! :devil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts