Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Victory Riders

Hubby & I purchased our Victory Cross Roads the first of April. I've been riding to the tune of 4,000 + since than.

Took about a 1000 miles to get use to the ride, and another 1000 to say I now LOVE our new toys. Now you can't keep me off of this bike.

Thinking of attending the Rally out in Iowa. Is there one particular host hotel? Any suggestions?

Thanks, PSY

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats on the Xroads, it is a beautiful ride :) Rubber side down and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats! Two XR's would make a great pair!

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
And I thought my garage looked great with one XR. Yours looks twice as nice. Congrats and welcome from the Northwet.

·
12,970 Posts
Where is the Hers and His photo
:worthless without:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Victory Riders

Hubby & I purchased our Victory Cross Roads the first of April. I've been riding to the tune of 4,000 + since than.

Took about a 1000 miles to get use to the ride, and another 1000 to say I now LOVE our new toys. Now you can't keep me off of this bike.

Thinking of attending the Rally out in Iowa. Is there one particular host hotel? Any suggestions?

Thanks, PSY
Congrats on your double purchases!!!!

I hope you can make it to Iowa for the AVR. It is best to get a room outside of Spirit Lake because it is a tourist trap and rooms are more pricey. We are staying in Spencer, 20 miles straight south. There is Estherville and other places just over the border in MN. It is a very busy season there, so get your reservations VERY SOON. As far as I know there is NO hosting hotel. Go to the Victory website, the community page at the top, you will see the AVR tab. Hope to see you there,,want to ride to the rally together, we are leaving Thursday afternoon, about 3 1/2 hr ride for us from here. thumb up :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Americade Bound

Hubby and I are starting north tomorrow morning for the Americade. Once we get back I'll try to properly learn how to function on this forum and upload some photos correctly.
The one I uploaded isn't right, but no time to play around with this now.
Oh yes, made reservations for Victory Rally at Jackson. We are thinking of Sturgis first, spending the week touring, doing the Victory Rally the next weekend. Still in 'thinking' step so we will see.
July we go to the Wing Ding in Fort Wayne
August - 1st weekend - going to Michigan
Promising to be a very busy summer with lots of riding on our new toys. That's what they're for, not to sit in a garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts