Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Kicker 5.25" Victory Cross bike fairing speakers from Randy's Cycle and they have big heavy magnets on the speakers. The oem magnets on both the oem and the Extreme Fairing Audio CC/CCT 5.25" speakers are small.

I bought a second set of Kicker 5.25" Victory Cross bike speakers from a private individual to install in my CCT trunk. They have the same small magnets as the oem speakers but with a black plastic ring around it. What's up with that? Both sets of speakers have the correct 4 ohm rating.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Look at the first two then look at item weight. Yours should have a model number on them.

I have these and run them hard and they just keep going.
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Kicker-40CS654-inch-2-Way-Speakers/dp/B00B9H8L4K/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1517668590&sr=1-1&keywords=kicker+cs65[/ame]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are you sure they are plastic rings? Typically they use aluminium fins to dissipate heat. These are the stock kicker speakers I just took out of my faring on a 2015 CC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Neither set of mine look like that. I'll have to look at the part number when I get home.

Thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts