Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out with a couple of guys on my street for a ride. Nice 54 degree afternoon and knocked out 76 miles. It was their first time seeing the XC up close, and they were impressed. This was also my longest ride since I have had the bike, and it was a smooth comfortable ride!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
173 Posts
Jazd,
I ran about 50 miles today on 70 east toward kinston. The XCT is deceptively smooth at very high speeds. Glad you enjoyed you ride. Looks like I'll be at southeastern steel choppers in 2 weeks for the 500 mile service.

·
Registered
304 Posts
- 29 C - - 34 C with windchill.. Thanks for the rubbing the riding in our noses!!1 LOL! We don't even let our noses see the light of day - case they fall off! 10 bikes in garage and can't ride any of them! Did I ever mention I hate winter?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Since I wasn't able to find a decent map for mine, I haven't ridden it but once since I installed everything. Waiting on my cams this Wednesday. I purchased the autotune the same day from fuelmoto.com so it should be in about the same same time. Maybe this weekend I'll get out and try the autotune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts