Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
That should do a number on that Syrian airbase. Sure beats talking about red lines.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been over 8 years since I've heard Israel leadership agreeing with something an American leader has done. Hope and Change lmao.

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
Bobbyd85.....Re the quote in your signature; enjoy the world, there is really very little you can do to improve it. You'll improve it by enjoying it and sharing the story. Besides, its a lot more fun.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bobbyd85.....Re the quote in your signature; enjoy the world, there is really very little you can do to improve it. You'll improve it by enjoying it and sharing the story. Besides, its a lot more fun.

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
Well shut mah mouth! I guess it is good for riding. The only thing is only a few people have been allowed to do it. I think it would be too much for most people though and I can relate to what the rider said about his first ride making him white and a little shaky.

I had that same experience when someone I knew gave me the keys to his 1100 Katana and said give it a try. He said to keep it under 150 mph and I just laughed. Then I rode it and found out why he said that. It took nothing for me to get up to 150 on that bike and when I parked it I was white and shaky like the Tomahawk rider. I've never been that fast on a bike since then and only been faster than that a couple of times in a 98' Vette I had for a few years which would easily hit 160 with pedal left.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts