Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this Gunner,another variation on the Vegas but with chunky wheels and funky colours is it coming to the UK though?

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Love this Gunner,another variation on the Vegas but with chunky wheels and funky colours is it coming to the UK though?
Don't see why it wouldn't,
there's Victory dealerships over there isn't there?
Imagine they'd sell faster than pork pies in Britain.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't see why it wouldn't,
there's Victory dealerships over there isn't there?
Imagine they'd sell faster than pork pies in Britain.
Another one crossed off the list,dealers know nothing about them let alone a release date,nearest dealer is 140 miles too whereas a new Harley shop 2 miles up road,went there and liked the v rod and will probably get one soon. If Victory keeps cutting its dealers then sales will obviously drop,its not rocket science.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Goon.....new Scout if not.

Maybe they will send the new Indian Scout over to GB. They come with 100-hp without doing any mods. Would be tempting to check them out if I was in the market for a new bike again. They sell for a descent list price over here for around $10K to $11K if I remember correctly. The Gunner is a very nice bike!thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Scout is also coming to the UK. In fact it's arriving before the Gunner. It's an expensive bike though at £10,395. That includes all taxes and on the road charges. I'm not sure if it has ABS which is stupid if it doesn't as ABS becomes compulsory for all bikes over 125cc in 2016.
On a personal level I'm leaning towards getting a Gunner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts