Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody throw an under drive pulley on their bike? I wanna do this, and need a little encouragement to pull the trigger! Cheers boys!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an 06 vegas. 6 speed. I just think I would be able to take advantage of the 6th alot more with that ubderdrive pulley... not to mention how much more snappy all the rest would be! Cheers

·
12,970 Posts
So how many time are you going to Post for this pulley :crzy:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
im gonna do it 35 different times over the years. How much do you want for your pulley? oh you dont have one to sell? then beat it kid... go for a ride!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anybody throw an under drive pulley on their bike? I wanna do this, and need a little encouragement to pull the trigger! Cheers boys!
I second what Half_Crazy said...one of the best mods you can do on an 06-07 6 speed bike. It makes the gearing absolutely perfect, especially for low speeding parking lot and traffic riding.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
half_crazy, would the set up you have work on a 2008 Jackpot
I assume the pulley will work since it is for "'08 and up" and I assume the belt is the same # of teeth on all the steel framed bikes after 2006, but I can't say for sure. You may want to count the teeth...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I assume the pulley will work since it is for "'08 and up" and I assume the belt is the same # of teeth on all the steel framed bikes after 2006, but I can't say for sure. You may want to count the teeth...
The Jackpots have a 250 tire is the drive pully offset more for this?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts