141 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If i could afford it, I'd love to.

·
13,236 Posts
Have you look on craigslist or maybe ride around to some of the aftermarket shops

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
been lookin too!

for my 13 hammer i would like a 304 stainless system or even just the muffler, burnsstainless for one can fabricate to spec $$$$$, they have nice lightweight mufflers for bikes but need a 2-1 merge connector $$$ as well. it sucks to see all the options for hardlys and so few for our Vic's

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you look on craigslist or maybe ride around to some of the aftermarket shops
There arent any aftermarket shops here, and craigslist is useless.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Salvage yard & ......

Look at www.summitracing.com under mufflers/exhaust. I know it's a car place but look anyway. I used a glasspack inside of the stock muffler housing for my CrossRoads. Also they sell a "SuperTrapp" brand of muffler. SuperTrapp come in a couple of different sizes and they sell disc that you install to very the flow for sound and performance. I believe the more or less disc you have it is loader or quieter. It is not cheap, but much cheaper than a regular motorcycle muffler. I believe the SuperTrapp set up is around $180 to $200. The glasspack mufflers ran me $45 for two mufflers. Since I had installed the dual mufflers as original from the factory I have since removed the left muffler and capped off the left side and now only run the right side muffler.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
finding mufflers is not that bad, but you need to support them. dimecitycycles.com cater to cafe + modified bikes, they have great megs of 304 stainless at good prices, getting a 2-1 transition so not to need 2 mufflers is the hard part. getting rid of a muffler + the OE mounting prolly drop 30 lbs!! i would love the twobros comp S system on my 13 hammer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts