Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under my seat are two electrical connections that are not hooked up to anything, and I don't know what they go to. Three of my turn signals dont work (bulbs are good, fuses are good, dash turn indicator does not flash fast) so this might be related???

One connection is a two wire system with a black wire and a yellow with green stripe wire.
The other connection is a three wire system with a blue with green stripe wire, a yellow with blue stripe wire, and a red with pinkish/white stripe wire.

Does anyone have any clue what these goes to? It is possible that they go to options that my bike did not come with.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Flux capacitor and death ray!

I really can't answer but I can help keep your thread near the top.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Under my seat are two electrical connections that are not hooked up to anything, and I don't know what they go to. Three of my turn signals dont work (bulbs are good, fuses are good, dash turn indicator does not flash fast) so this might be related???

One connection is a two wire system with a black wire and a yellow with green stripe wire.
The other connection is a three wire system with a blue with green stripe wire, a yellow with blue stripe wire, and a red with pinkish/white stripe wire.

Does anyone have any clue what these goes to? It is possible that they go to options that my bike did not come with.
Check the wiring under your rear fender above the wheel...make sure you have no signs of wheel rubbing insulation off of wires.cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unknown connections

Check the wiring under your rear fender above the wheel...make sure you have no signs of wheel rubbing insulation off of wires.cheers
I pulled the rear fender off and did find some rubbing (bought bike off of a very large dude.) A couple of wires did have some insulation removed. I repaired the wiring and routed it correctly under the clips. This did not fix the signals issue though. (this probably would not have fixed the both front signals anyway.) Good call though!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flux capacitor and death ray!

I really can't answer but I can help keep your thread near the top.
That instantly made me smile though, thanks (The young ones on here might not know what a flux capacitor is referring to.)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found it

I downloaded one of Bob's service manuals and according to it, these are both for a HID headlight module. Since mine has the regular light, that's why I dont use these two connectors.
Just if anyone else out there was curious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts