Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow victory owners, wondering if any of you can help me with this.

I was installing one of those Easy shift/clutch thingies and noticed this cable. It was disconnected from what seemed the only other connector it could have been plugged into. I am not sure if I accidentally pulled it or what but from it looks like it seems it would be hard to just come out seeing how there is a locking tab on it.

I looked all over, in the service manual and wiring diagrams and can't seem to find out what it is for.

Any ideas??

The photos with the circle are the connector plugged into the other half. It is located behind the engine near the transmission casing. It's on a Vegas 8 Ball, 2012.

THANKS!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
Nevermind, I figured it out, O2 sensor. Couldn't figure out how to delete the post.
hey with that Easyclutch be extra careful on your adjustment.
Its a very fine line once you fit it.
Ive got one on my 2010 Vegas and its great but be sure to clean the cable ends and pivot points up in the lever at least at every 5000 mile oil change, and check that adjustment 1/16" minimum and 1/8" absolute maximum but youll find 2mm is between the two and just perfect.
Too tight and your wear your clutch prematurely and too loose and she will creep at the light and make shifting difficult.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts