Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
half_crazy you may really cry now!

Ok so when I started looking for a bike for my dad I was looking for a Kingpin he is 60 and I know he really would rather have floorboards and bags. But I couldn't find any except with the 92 with the 5 speed and they were all priced way to high with lots of miles. I compromised with the vegas cause of the price and that yellow and black looked so nice!!!

We'll last night I bought a Kingpin with 14k on it for only 6k! They wanted 8k but I drive a hard bargain and cash in hand talks!!

So I will either be selling the Vegas or my wife will be getting an upgrade from her Honda shadow! So look out Roseburg Oregon there will now be 4 Victorys tearing up the road 4th of July week!!

No I'm not exactly rich but both me and my wife have good paying jobs and my dad actually got me the interview for my job 15 years ago so it was time to thank him!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic # 2 front

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
I vote ditch the shadow. I can see it now. Okay so who wants the kingpin? Okay Dad you get the kingpin, the wife gets the vegas. Shuffling around ownerships. Good luck, hope the wife likes the vegas more than the kingpin!

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Awesome! I'm sending my son over for lessons!

My son works for Toyota. I asked him to get me some snap-ring pliers off the Snap-On truck. He shows up with like 16 pairs... every size and type... He says "Take the ones you want and I'll just keep the rest of 'em". Not quite a Kingpin, but it's the thought that counts.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
What's going on in Roseburg? There might be even more Vics than three there.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My dad and brother live there I go there every year for two weeks on the 4th of July. They live right on the Umpqua river worlds greatest small mouth bass fishing!!
Is there anything going on in the area RICZ? If you want to hook up for a ride PM me your #

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
My dad and brother live there I go there every year for two weeks on the 4th of July. They live right on the Umpqua river worlds greatest small mouth bass fishing!!
Is there anything going on in the area RICZ? If you want to hook up for a ride PM me your #
I'm not aware of anything, too far from Portland, but Orbiker Ken might know. Google Roseburg, Oregon and events should come up on the Chamber's web site.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did some searching and found the Crater Lake is only a 220 mile round trip. Will defiantly be doing that ride. There is a road all the way around the top of the lake.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Map of the area

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Map of the area
That's a ride I would love to take ! thumb up

Mr. Hunt if you ever need a job and want to live in Florida look me up. Screw the interview, your hired! cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts