Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have done a little more work on the 8-ball. Finished blacking out the bike, except for the lower forks. Right now I have the upper forks plasti-dipped, but will be purchasing some fork tubes soon.

Right Side view -- highball apes, ness holeshot pegs/grips/derby covers, blacked out cheese wedge with custom hide-a-key spike (more photos soon), hacker zoomies, sissy bar from buywitchdoctors, master cylinder cover, ness tear drop mirrors, 8-ball oirl cooler cover and voltage cover.

Left Side view -- swing arm bag, holeshot clutch cover/derby cover/linkage. Vegas batter cover

Front view -- ness tear drops mirrors, spike axle covers, LED turn signals attached to triple tree, plasti-dipped upper forks.

Rear view -- blacked out tail light, side plate, LED signals, 200 tire

Now for the night:

HID Kit with Green Headlight (VERY bright) and Green LED kit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bike looks great! What 200 rear did you put on? Any difference other than looks. I am doing it this summer and just curious.

·
Registered
222 Posts
What kind of swing arm bag is that? It looks kind of low do you ever scrape it?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought the bag from eBay. Supposed to be on the strut, but I took the brace off and attached it to the strut. It is big and a little low. But the only thing will scrape is the strap that hangs off the buckle. But I hate the look of the bags on the strap and I hate carrying a backpack so I needed something.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
418 Posts
That is a lot of black, very clean looking! Good luck with the headlight, around here I'd be done with the 1st cop I passed at night.
Great looking bike!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great! I would only offer one suggestion. Flip the mirrors so they hang down instead of up if you could still see behind you.

I think I saw someone use GPS mounts to do it.
I thought about trying to flip them, but a couple of things, these are high ball mini-apes, so they arent that high. i am 6'2" so they fit my eyesight perfectly. secondly, not sure the tear drops would look good flipped upside down.

·
Premium Member
13,320 Posts
I thought about trying to flip them, but a couple of things, these are high ball mini-apes, so they arent that high. i am 6'2" so they fit my eyesight perfectly. secondly, not sure the tear drops would look good flipped upside down.
Ahhh... in that case I doubt it would be a good idea after all.

Should have figured you already thought about it. ;) cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts