Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase a few things for my newly purchased 08 jackpot.

1. LED Lights, I would love a nice set of color led lights to accent my bike. Lots of options out there any recommendations, Pics? I would also need a good idea of where to install these around the engine so they wouldn't melt and short out. I was thinking those led strips would be nice.

2. License plate holder, Move it off to the side to show off our sweet wide tires! (my HD riders are jealous of my tire) I have looked but wow there are some expensive ones, Any one have a cheap one that would work? I cant imagine a small piece of metal would run 100-200 dollars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Upgrades

You may want to get the opinion of the mechanic at your dealer or who ever will be working on your ride. Putting lights and other things in places they shouldn't be will only jack up the labor rate when it comes time to make a repair even if it's under warranty, if it has to be moved you pay.!!!!! And there's not much difference between add ons price wise from Victory to Harley.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow!! Your bike looks awesome! Are you using the stater kit? (4 lights pods) Do you have a link with more pics of your bike? Thing looks really good! I am sure you hear it a lot but one more time cant hurt :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Side Mount

As for the side mount, they are really expensive. There is a guy on ebay who sells them...."just side mounts" is the name of his company. I bought one, for 40 bucks. Not bad at all. Not chrome....but...for your basic side mount, it does the trick. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
147 Posts
little bit of alum. plate, some cutting and bending you can make your own. I got lights thru custom dynamics.com

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the led light bolts on my plate holder and it looks good. Makes we want to convert all my directionals to led.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I agree. This is what I did. Bike looks better without the bags:D

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.