Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from what i have read, seems like pcv with auto tune is the way to go for adding up grades slowly, pcv first, air intake, exhaust, and cams over winter keeping all else stock on 2012 cc. has flip wind shield installed before bought it and bad turbulance issues. Seems lowers for razor crash bar first then address the height of wind shield. any comments are apperciated on any above. will keep reading all posts to keep up.

·
13,172 Posts
from what i have read, seems like pcv with auto tune is the way to go for adding up grades slowly, pcv first, air intake, exhaust, and cams over winter keeping all else stock on 2012 cc. has flip wind shield installed before bought it and bad turbulance issues. Seems lowers for razor crash bar first then address the height of wind shield. any comments are apperciated on any above. will keep reading all posts to keep up.
Not sure what your asking. Put on the exhaust and air cleaner now. Ride the bike you will not do any harm. When you add cams then do the PCV

·
Registered
520 Posts
Not sure what your asking. Put on the exhaust and air cleaner now. Ride the bike you will not do any harm. When you add cams then do the PCV
That's sounds like bad advice to me. If you do the filter and pipes with no controller or flash you will have a lean condition and that's not a good thing.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've read several posts of guys unplugging O2 sensors. Then it is not lean anymore.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If I were to do it all over again, that's probably the route I'd take. I did my pipes and intake first which resulted in a flash of the ECM. After that I added the PCV with Autotune. This lead to a lot of complications in trying to configure the Autotune on top of the flashed ECM settings.

The other benefit of going this route is you get an immediate and very definate increase in responsiveness from the PCV-AT that you wouldn't necessarily get from the intake and exhaust upgrade. Everything just gets better from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts