Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to have a couple of days in the upper 80's this week. I'm going riding one of those days. We are finally getting some warm days and I'm ready for it. I may head for the canyons South of Amarillo, TX. There is a roadside park that sets on the canyon wall over looking the widest point of the Palo Dura Canyon. I haven't been there in a long time.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
NAB, you retired or "self isolating"? I would love to ride but work says otherwise, for now anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
I'll be riding Tursday if the driveway is passable. I'll pack a sammich and a cooler
so I don't have to worry about lunch.

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
I'll be riding Thursday if the driveway is passable. I'll pack a sammich and a cooler

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NAB, you retired or "self isolating"? I would love to ride but work says otherwise, for now anyway.
I'm retired and self isolating, haven't left the property in 5 days. We have plenty of supplies, not because we went out and hoarded stuff. Because we always buy in bulk and keep plenty of stuff around. My wife had gone shopping right before all of this stuff happened. My wife is talking about baking a couple of loaves of bread, we are about out.

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be riding Thursday if the driveway is passable. I'll pack a sammich and a cooler
Yeah I'll pack a lunch, water and a couple of beers. There isn't much around where I'm riding to and they have no cases of the coronavirus in that area. They mite tell me to get out of the county if they found out what county I'm from. This is mostly cattle country and sparsely populated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts