Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Greetings everyone!

First post for me.

I have had my 2012 victory cross roads for almost 3 years. It was an example of being in the right place at the right time. And a great deal...

I'd always liked the way the bags and fender were designed. I had been watching them for a while and reading all the reviews trying to decide what bike I was going to buy.

I had been running Rotella T6 for the first year and a half. Not any issues at all except for the unavailability of a quart... I took a ride from upstate New York to Texas and back to try it out, ran like a champ!

I purchased this bike used (barely driven by the previous owner). While I have always driven Harley Davidson bikes, I'm sold on my victory. I love this bike. I'm disabled and the weight, balance and length are perfect. I tell people that it feels like I'm driving my recliner!

I wouldn't mind meeting the original design team some day. I'd like to ask them a few questions and also to smack them in the back of the head for the position of the air filter.

I'm planning on doing some customizing this winter so I'll be on a lot more to ask questions...

Thanks for sharing your experiences, knowledge and wisdom. I've gotten a lot out of reading your posts.

Jeffrey

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
"Upstate NY"? Buffalo? Plattsburgh? White Plains?

Me, I'm in the Albany area.

·
Registered
530 Posts
welcome from Central NY!!
cheerscheerscheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts