Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my XR I ordered it with heated grips, which left me with the stock set. Had my brother make me a set of bars & risers for my tool cart at work, so I don't have to hunch over to push the damn thing. The throttle still spins!!thumb up

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Grips

When I bought my XR I ordered it with heated grips, which left me with the stock set. Had my brother make me a set of bars & risers for my tool cart at work, so I don't have to hunch over to push the damn thing. The throttle still spins!!thumb up
Do you make two stroke motor noises when you push your cart? Neat idea. I added comfort grips and have the stock grips laying on a garage shelf.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Nice mini apes! thumb up

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hey Fishslapper, you are deprived. I use the same brand workcart as yours but I have the deluxe. It has a drink hole molded in that I use for coffee. Love your idea but can't do it where I work. Those carts must be made for 4'10" people!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Do you make two stroke motor noises when you push your cart? Neat idea. I added comfort grips and have the stock grips laying on a garage shelf.
yep, the engineers look at me real weird like as I run thru the gears, doing berm shots as I push the back end sideways!!

I have yet to get the little tricycle bell ringer for when peeps get in my way!!

Edited to add; I was thinking about this, & I must correct myself- not 2 stroke noises- most defiantly a thumper... dunno why, I always rode 2 stroke dirt bikes...ita a brrrrr brrrrrrrr, not a riiiingdidididing. so, thumper, yes?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Fishslapper, you are deprived. I use the same brand workcart as yours but I have the deluxe. It has a drink hole molded in that I use for coffee. Love your idea but can't do it where I work. Those carts must be made for 4'10" people!
they are unbelievably uncomfortable to push around. I had a custom aluminium coffee cup holder, but the parking lots I have to push this thru are to rough to allow any drink to stay unspilled...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's funny! Okay, now you have to go all the way. How about flames down the 4" deep sides?
You know, I have never been into the whole flames / skulls thing- but I could do some aluminium flames down the skirts of this cart... I like that idea!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts