Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a used 2011 crossroads with 50867 miles on it. it looks beautiful except the custom mural on it. the shop wants a lil over 8800. it apears to be stock. is it worth it or not.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Nope! I bought mine last year a 2012 with 3500 miles on it for 10k
Owner was asking 12k I made the offer after watching it for a few weeks. He said no at first then called me back a week later said he would do 10.5 I said nope 10k he said come get it. On a bus to San Deigo the next day then rode it 500 miles home.

I've watched other Cross Roads sit on Craigslist for months! it helps if you have cash in hand but if you need financing there's better deals to be had.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mileage seems to be pretty high. Google Victory Cross Roads for sale in Louisiana and you'll see what's out there and what you can get for $9,000-$10,000.....Good luck on your search. I think that the Cross Roads is a good choice. The Cross Country is too heavy for me at my age because of the faring and the truck. I have to settle for a passenger back rest and a windshield. I am in my mid 70's.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I found one in Houston, TX Craigslist with low mileage, under 7,000 miles.

$9500

Oct 8 2012 Victory Cross Roads Torch Red...Reduced!! $9500 (Houston) [×]

·
Registered
82 Posts
2012 Victory Cross Roads

condition: like new
engine displacement (CC): 1731
fuel: gas
odometer: 6769
paint color: red
title status: clean
transmission: manual

2012 Victory Cross Roads , 2012 Victory Cross Roads in Torch Red, rare color. Comes with many upgrades, floor boards, upgraded brake pedal and grips, exhaust tips, windshield and leg fairings, chrome engine guards, cruise control and tach.

Bike comes with a cover, trickle charger and saddle bag luggage. Bike is adult owned and never laid down. Paint is is in perfect condition with no chips. Always garage kept. Must have cash in hand for test drive. Bike is accident free with a clear title. Asking $9,500 or best offer.

Will not accept paypal, payment plans or any other form of payment beyond cash or bank check.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what would be a fare offer.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
You don't like the mural and the mileage is crazy high. I would travel several states away and find a better bike. Fly out ride home or have it shipped. I saw one on Craigslist in Idaho that was a great deal.

If you had to buy that one I wouldn't pay more than 7k

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I just traded my 2011 Cross Roads last week on the XC I just bought. Mine had 50,550 miles on it. They gave me $5500 for it. So I removed all the add ons I had put on it. Gave it to them stock except I left the Billet wheels and exhaust on it. I bet they sell it for $7-8000 . That is a dealer though.
BTW, 50,000 sounds high, but I've seen plenty of Victory bikes go way over 100,000 miles. Mine ran excellent when I sold it, I just wanted a Cross Country.
As stated above. If that bike is in good shape, and you really like it, I would throw a lowball offer out there and see if you can get it down in price.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looking at a bike with so many miles are there particuler issues i should look for or ask about.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tires looked good, oil would def get changed before i sign anything and would opt for a lithium ion battery like i have in my meanstreak now. are there any flash upgrades to ask for with the crossroads. the other fluids as in brake and clutch would get changed as well. yes i am in fort polk area.

·
Registered
132 Posts
No. I paid $8500 for mine with 5000 miles on it. A red 2012 with no reserve on Ebay just sold for $6500 with 6800 miles on it.
Victory Crossroads | eBay
Looks like that may have been a dealer (based on the key tag hanging from the right grip) wonder if that was actually a "demo" bike that was recently released and dealer bought it for cheap and quick resale.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I missed a 2010 Cross Road with 13K miles for $7000. It had windshield, lower wind deflectors, three headlight setup, hard saddlebags, and passenger backrest. Was available at Indian of Panama City Beach, FL. Would have cost me $585 in shipping through Motorcycle Shipping | HaulBikes Motorcycle Transport | to get it up to Wisconsin. Be patient. If you don't like the paint and the miles, there are others that will be out there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I missed a 2010 Cross Road with 13K miles for $7000. It had windshield, lower wind deflectors, three headlight setup, hard saddlebags, and passenger backrest. Was available at Indian of Panama City Beach, FL. Would have cost me $585 in shipping through Motorcycle Shipping | HaulBikes Motorcycle Transport | to get it up to Wisconsin. Be patient. If you don't like the paint and the miles, there are others that will be out there.
+1...........

·
Registered
82 Posts
Don't depend on the tires to be safe just because they still have plenty of thread on them, look at the date on the tires, it'll tell you the week and year they were manufactured. I saw one that had 0408 which meant they were from the last week of January of 2008 and they were on a 2009 model and this was last week on a bike with 3,000 miles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts