Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a used 2012 cross country with 1444 miles seller wants 10000 pay off. has stage 1 tri ovals,cruise,stereo,abs.what should i look out for. it looks great,starts fine, good tires.

·
Registered
350 Posts
With fewer than 2k miles and a $grand or more invested in stage 1 stuff I'm think'n this is a steal of a deal, assuming it has not been crashed. I'm not a Vic expert, so hopefully others will chime in.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
supposedly guy lost job and must sell. it has no damage.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
went today and test rode the bike. the guy rode another bike as lead . all i can say is booooiiiinnnggg. big grin from frekn ear to frekn ear. played with the radio and cruise. it was a lil heavy backing it but going forward "holy **** bat man". it has all the gittyup go i would ever need. never been on a fairinged bike befor but with the vented to me tall sheild it was good to go. it now has 1460 miles. a local navy credit union has the title.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sounds to me like you have a brand new bike for half the cost. I think that qualifies as a score!

Reactions: BenD

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 yrs old but just enough miles to have had the first service done and still under 1500 miles. made sure to double check the mileage again. it deffinately has a set of balls.

·
13,262 Posts
ask if he has extended warranty. If so dealer can transfer into your name

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
I paid more than that for my 2010 with more mileage and fewer upgrades. If you've got the money then get off this forum and go JUMP ON THE DEAL!!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i did forget to ask that question.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
waiting for my frekn attourney to get things going for a check so i can get the tax,title,liscence and everything at one time. told the guy yesterday i had to leave before i wanted to have sex with the bike that i liked it so much. the flash upgrade was done so it had the 2 trip meters etc.

Reactions: RICZ

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
If you think it goes like a scalded cat now, just wait until its fully broken in at 3K miles. Hoowee! Now go buy it and try not to let your conscience bother you for stealing it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hell i still have a BSEG on my face from test riding it.

Reactions: id-man
1 - 12 of 12 Posts