Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of hard saddle bags with brackets. I have the key for the locks on bags. The lights aren't cracked or missing. They are scratched up but no cracks or structural damage.

I also have tail light, stock mufflers, foot boards with heal to shifter.

I am building a bobber and won't be needing these things. Gotta sell to fund parts for build cheers.

On the contrary, I need front forks, front wheel, front rotors, foot controls from a vegas.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Can you post a pick of the inside of the tips of your mufflers with a tape measure by the opening. Non baffled Level 1's came on some TC's and that can be a quicker sell than the baffled. PM me if you have questions.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I might have some forks and a triple tree if interested. I have the stock head head pipes off of my V92C Do you have the stock headlight?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
forks and tripple trees

What year and model did forks do you have? I am looking for the dual caliper set up. I might go with single since I am not putting all the cruiser stuff back on. Might not need them since I wont have all that weight to stop.

Also, no I don't have a headlight. Basically everything on front end was destroyed. It was bed enough to bend neck. Only thing I have left from front end is the controls for handlebars.

Will post pics of some parts here shortly.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Would love to see some better pics of the bags. I was hoping for a headlight bucket too, but I guess they really did a number on it.

The forks are from a 99 and is a single brake setup, and the triple tree is from an 01. Like I said before I have the stock head pipes off of it as well. Let me know if you want pictures.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parts

Here are some pics of parts.

I need to clean them up a bit. They look rough in pics

Also here is a pic of muffler end with tape measure. They measure 2".

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
How much are you asking for the bags and would you be interested in a trade at all?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trade

Yeah I am interested in trading so long as it is close in value.

Not sure how to do a trade online though.

Wasn't sure on price I wanted to make someone a good deal but get enough to get some items for my project.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I do t know what to tell you on the value for sure. I have seen so many different prices on both the forks and the bags that I can't tell you what's good or not. The bags I currently have I paid $200.00 for them. I have seen the listed for $500.00. The TC triple tree and the custom forks I have on my bike now cost me $300.00. So I'm not sure on the value part. Let me know on the items I have that you are interested and I can get pictures. We can move this to email or text if you would like.

From what I can tell those are the stage one pipes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a set of hard saddle bags with brackets. I have the key for the locks on bags. The lights aren't cracked or missing. They are scratched up but no cracks or structural damage.

I also have tail light, stock mufflers, foot boards with heal to shifter.

I am building a bobber and won't be needing these things. Gotta sell to fund parts for build cheers.

On the contrary, I need front forks, aftermarket parts front wheel, front rotors, foot controls from a vegas.
Any pics of tail light? Pm me if you can

1 - 13 of 13 Posts