Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2000 V92c. Only thing missing is the left side battery cover. Anyone know how many years are compatible with each other? There's one from a 2003 on eBay. Is that the same as my 2000? Any help would be appreciated. Auction ends soon

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just got a 2000 V92c. Only thing missing is the left side battery cover. Anyone know how many years are compatible with each other? There's one from a 2003 on eBay. Is that the same as my 2000? Any help would be appreciated. Auction ends soon
The 2003 won't fit. Don't buy it.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Jeremy,
surf around on Ebay a bit and you will see a couple two or three parts shops that part out wrecked bikes who have ALOT of stuff on there and seem like their prices aint bad.. Won't take you long to become familiar. Might be a good option. Will update with a link as soon as I get a chance.

Safe ridin

Tim

·
Registered
357 Posts
Jeremy,
surf around on Ebay a bit and you will see a couple two or three parts shops that part out wrecked bikes who have ALOT of stuff on there and seem like their prices aint bad.. Won't take you long to become familiar. Might be a good option. Will update with a link as soon as I get a chance.

Safe ridin

Tim
The site I posted is a great parts interchange reference for buying used parts.I used it for buying and selling Polaris ATV parts.If you slide the left side over to the right it has a tab for what all the part fits.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a left side cover from a 99, it will work. It has a patch welded where the slot was cut for an ez clutch install that did not work. It is sandblasted and ready to be filled and painted. Little bit of filler, some primer and sanding it will be ready to paint black. You could probably do it with rattle cans. Make me a reasonable offer and pay for shipping and it is yours.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the help. Found a scuffed up one on eBay. Have a buddy that's going to paint both sides free as he's already got a job going on another bike in the same color. ImageUploadedByMO Free1351047817.552576.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts