Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off sorry if this is in the wrong forum. The only other v92sc question I could find was here so here goes.

Can anyone tell me where I can find forward controls to fit a 2000 v92sc sportcruiser?

I saw on the net while trying to research this that some people have used controls for newer model Victories on these bikes. If so what will interchange???

Also does anyone know if the bike can be lowered?

I traded for this bike and it isn't what I really wanted, but I could be happy with it if I can make some modifications. Trying to make a true cruiser out of it. I would also like to find some chrome dress up items that would fit it.

Thanks in advance for any help offered,

Jr

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
If you make a set of mounting plates to bolt on; you can use stuff for a Vegas. The other option is finding lower rails from a C to go forward with.
The SC shock has two holes for the front mount, and can be dropped 1" if it is in the tall hole. you can also swap to a 99-01 C shock to drop it further

·
Registered
10 Posts
Forward Controls

I have a set of Accutronix forward controls for my 2001 V92C I am willing to swap for the original floor boards and some money. The Accutronix forward controls sell for about $900 from Accutronix. Let me know if you are interested. You can e-mail me at: [email protected] . Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.