Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I am seeing mixed information out on the web. What size of forks are the V92TC? I have read that my 99 has 50mm and that the 2002 and up TC has 45mm, but when I look on the web to order OEM parts they show both having 45mm Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks Travis

Sorry for all of the dumb questions.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one knows? I was hoping. Guess I will have to find a TC so I can measure them.

·
Registered
403 Posts
All "Cruisers" had 45mm forks. All "Sport Cruisers" had 50mm forks. All Cruisers from 99-06 share the same fork seal if that is what you need the info for.....

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All "Cruisers" had 45mm forks. All "Sport Cruisers" had 50mm forks. All Cruisers from 99-06 share the same fork seal if that is what you need the info for.....
I was hoping you would chime in. This is a huge help. Now do you have a left side caliper for sale? :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
All front calipers from 99 to 07 were the same Brembo caliper. So an 07 Vegas would work (for example), but it'd be silver. There's probably several on ebay.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All front calipers from 99 to 07 were the same Brembo caliper. So an 07 Vegas would work (for example), but it'd be silver. There's probably several on ebay.
Man you are the best. I'm not worried about color. Black or silver is fine. Thanks.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you happen to know on the Charging system upgrade kit for the 99's?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is a new stator, regulator, and hardware. Last I checked it was about $400 and was still available. I consider it to be required on the old engines.
Do you sell them or know the part number? I can't find a listing for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts