Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just bought a 2006 TC which has the Chrome wheels with spokes. Although they are not in bad shape, there is some pitting. I'm not a fan of tubes and would like to change them out. Have a chance to pick up a set of Mags from a 2003 Kingpin which I understand will fit. Anyone else completed this changeover. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dunno what's exactly in the kit, but from my recollection the TC had 16" wheels and the Kingpin's all had 18" wheels. I like the wheels on my Kingpin, but it does make tire shopping a bit more expensive. LOTS of bikes use 16" wheels.. there are very few on 18". Just so you know going forward.. you're probably going to pay more for tires if you do this swap.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels that I have an option on are 16" that fit early 2003 Kingpins and Touring cruisers that came with either mags or chrome rims with spokes. Just want to make sure that they were compatible with my 2006.

Tim

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I contacted the seller and he confirms the wheels came of a 2003 Classic Cruiser but in his defence the title stated Kingpin. They are 16 in and tire the same size as my TC.

Thanks, Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts