Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. My name is Pop and I am an alco....
Wait a minute, wrong forum.

Hello, my name is Pop and I ride a Vic. I been here before but I had a slip. I had to park the red bike for four months on account of the impending potential affects of gravity and ice, not to mention the limited parking on snowbanks. Note to self... this is the year to buy a Ural with a driven hack. Mother Nature has this last round on points but next round I'm looking for a draw. I believe I have her on the ropes.

Some of you reprobates may recall that I hung around this site before. If so, terrible waste of brain cells maintaining that info. If you do not recall me then I am glad to know you have your priorities aligned. CR rattled my cage about my absence a little bit so OK, guilty as charged.

The good news is, I used to click on this link and check new posts over morning coffee every day and it got to where it was pretty slim pickings. Today I clicked on new posts and Yikes! I got a whole pile of them. I'll read through them and maybe then I'll have something worthwhile to contribute.

Just don't count on anything I post being worthwhile.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome back Pop !!!cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Behold! Pop lives!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Alright! Pop, popped up on the Forum today. :clap:

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Of course I remember you. You abandoned me and I had to hold rein on these youngsters single handed. So bring us up to date on what other adventures of yours we have missed while we were slaving away in effort to keep this forum afloat.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
P
O
P

We all missed you... Even in Indonesia .....
Happy to hear you are healthy and cunning
Looking forward to some super funny reading

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mother Nature has this last round on points but next round I'm looking for a draw. I believe I have her on the ropes.
yeah NY mother nature will give you the big finger on that one.. maybe instead of a Ural, a snowmobile? thought all NY was snow free now. lol :ltr: well, maybe not Tug Hill...

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts

·
12,968 Posts
Pops
you can run away but we will find you and drag you back in.
Happy your doing Good but New York :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome back Pop! Your logical / comical posts have been missed by many!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
As it turns out I didn't know you'd taken a break from the site, as I was taking one myself for the same reason. Then we got the wife a new Vegas to replace the one misappropriated last summer, and somehow here I am again.

Good to see you round these parts again.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Hey, welcome back Luci!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts