Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the DMV moves slower than dirt. 4-6 weeks for my vanity plate to get in. I assume ill be riding by then, but then again, Maine is currently being blasted with snow. So in the meantime I didnt see any vanity plate threads a was wondering what other people have up for cool plates. Maybe this will stick around for a while and keep going.

I just put on a LED rear brakelight and WD licenseplate bracket and will be making a post about those installs when i can get the bike out for some pictures with it.

Anyway, here's my new plate. loud and proud.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
plate

here is mine

NASTY8

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
When I first got my Jackpot my daughter wouldn't ride on it saything there was no room for her. so I got RM4U

My 67 camaro was pushing 525hp and was Yudlose

·
Registered
418 Posts

A quick shot of mine.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
SUBMIT

From one of my favorite bible verses, James 4:7

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was going to get "SYNO2HD" for Say No To Harley Davidson but never got around to it

·
Premium Member
8,963 Posts
VVI00............................................................said msg 2 short

·
Registered
91 Posts
I never really saw the appeal of a vanity license plate. Just one more reason to give the government money and another opportunity to piss someone off enough that they mess with your bike / car.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
From MA, I'm generally quicker with my middle finger than is healthy. A vanity plate would just make me easier to remember, as if the XCT isn't enough.

·
Registered
415 Posts
One I've always like was on a Beemer that belonged to a guy I used to ride with in California in the 70's. Of course this was back when BMW made one of the only bikes that handled well, it simply read: BY BY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts