Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
The last bike I owned was a Vellocette Venum in around 1976 and appart from the odd ride on friends bikes I had got two wheels out of my system.
Then on a vacation in CA in March 2010, we stopped in Furnace Creek, Death Valley for a coffee break. On the way back to the car an alien craft pulled into the car park, you guessed, I'd seen my first Victory Vision. A chat with the couple on the Vision lead to admiration for the machine, but no interest in being a biker after such a long break.
About 12 months later I discovered that there was one of the very few UK dealers about 12 miles from home and I thought it would be rude not to go have a look.
Roger at Windy Corner offered a test ride, despite the 30 year gap, and when I came back an hour later, sent me out again! Is it any wonder they have won Dealer of the Year 2011.
I collected my Vegas 8 Ball on Friday 13th May and last friday it had it's 2500 mile service, I'm a biker again and I love it!

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Hi All
The last bike I owned was a Vellocette Venum in around 1976 and appart from the odd ride on friends bikes I had got two wheels out of my system.
Then on a vacation in CA in March 2010, we stopped in Furnace Creek, Death Valley for a coffee break. On the way back to the car an alien craft pulled into the car park, you guessed, I'd seen my first Victory Vision. A chat with the couple on the Vision lead to admiration for the machine, but no interest in being a biker after such a long break.
About 12 months later I discovered that there was one of the very few UK dealers about 12 miles from home and I thought it would be rude not to go have a look.
Roger at Windy Corner offered a test ride, despite the 30 year gap, and when I came back an hour later, sent me out again! Is it any wonder they have won Dealer of the Year 2011.
I collected my Vegas 8 Ball on Friday 13th May and last friday it had it's 2500 mile service, I'm a biker again and I love it!

Sounds like you are having fun! Welcome to the forum! cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts