Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my bike back yesterday, Rylan Vos, one of Lloyds Motorworkz certified mechanics did the work. He installed Sideburner pipes, Lloyds fuel controller, small set of cams, and S&S air cleaner. I had the trailer along, but it was such a beautiful day I just had to ride it home, 220+ miles. I love the deep tone of the sideburner pipes. It is a little louder than I thought it would be, not obnoxious, but loud when you get on the throttle. It really seems to run strong, but I didn't get a chance to really hit it hard because I was following my wife.
Thanks to Rylan for doing the work. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in the midwest wanting performance work done on a Vic. He put up with my schedule, I was traveling so I had to drop the bike off late in the evening and pick it up on the 4th. Great guy with great service and did an outstanding job.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks great man, and yeah Rylan is a great guy, I sent him a fuel pump and expected a few weeks turn around time. HA. I think it was about 1week and two days mailed and back. Bike is running great thanks to him!cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations on a great looking, running and sounding bike.

Tell me about your seat set-up with the backrests. I would like to duplicate on my JP.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just noticed your lowers are integrated into the windshield mounting sysytem. Very cool. Info on the windshield and lowers would be appreciated as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After watching the video I would say it is louder in person. The lowers are the standard Vegas lowers, I'm not sure if you can get them anymore though. They where out of stock at Victory's website for ever but I found a set at a dealer, when I asked they didn't think they had any but came back with the last set they had in stock.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
That pipe is so sweet... the forum folks are getting a toothache from watching the video. Very nice! :not worthy:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well I got my bike back yesterday, Rylan Vos, one of Lloyds Motorworkz certified mechanics did the work. He installed Sideburner pipes, Lloyds fuel controller, small set of cams, and S&S air cleaner. I had the trailer along, but it was such a beautiful day I just had to ride it home, 220+ miles. I love the deep tone of the sideburner pipes. It is a little louder than I thought it would be, not obnoxious, but loud when you get on the throttle. It really seems to run strong, but I didn't get a chance to really hit it hard because I was following my wife.
Thanks to Rylan for doing the work. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in the midwest wanting performance work done on a Vic. He put up with my schedule, I was traveling so I had to drop the bike off late in the evening and pick it up on the 4th. Great guy with great service and did an outstanding job.
I'd also HIGHLY recommend Rylan to anyone wanting work done on their Victory. He did some work on my Hammer last month and I couldn't be happier...I'll be giving him a call when it's time to upgrade to the 116"!
~ahook~

·
Registered
162 Posts
I would like to chime in, too. She sounds awesome but like Rifleman I want to know where you picked up that seat setup particularly the low profile passenger backrest? Is that the deluxe passenger pad from victory also or someone else?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would like to chime in, too. She sounds awesome but like Rifleman I want to know where you picked up that seat setup particularly the low profile passenger backrest? Is that the deluxe passenger pad from victory also or someone else?
I think it's the Kingpin passenger seat, it was on when I bought it. I just ordered the taller backrest for the Kingpin seat as well, my wife would like a little taller backrest when we go on longer rides. I do like the way the lower profile backrests look though.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well I got my bike back yesterday, Rylan Vos, one of Lloyds Motorworkz certified mechanics did the work. He installed Sideburner pipes, Lloyds fuel controller, small set of cams, and S&S air cleaner..
what did that run you, minus the pipes, if you don't mind me asking?

Robb

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it was around 2k for everything, $650 of that was the pipe. The was Rylan does it is you send him money for all the parts, then pay for the labor after the work is done. Seems fair and I thought he was very reasonable on his labor rates. He does have very low overhead so he can keep rates low.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts