Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I have a 05 Vegas that I am wanting to install a Victory bullet headlight on. Has anyone installed one? Do I need any special tools or parts? Any advise on installing one?

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mark,
I did one on my 07 Vegas and it's not bad. No special tools that I can remember. It wasn't a bad install as long as you pay attention to your connections. All of your wires connect inside the light which you will have to take apart to remove the old light. For the most part it fairly straight forward. I think the only connections I had wrong on the first go around was I reversed the hi and low beam. A quick flip of the connections and that was all she wrote. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gashouse, thanks. The headlight should get here in a couple days. I'll follow the connections carefully inside the lighting compartment and let you know how it goes.

Mark

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mark,
I think it will go well. If I remember correctly there is one connection that can plug into itself that will cause damage. The rest of them for the most part will only plug into one connector and is pretty self explanatory. Let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gashouse,
I installed the headlight yesterday with no issues. You were right, just pay attention to the connections and there were no problems.

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
ya pics................?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there any chance you are still around and willing to sell the bezel of your old headlight I am looking for one since mine is all pitted out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts