Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had asked a question yesterday if anyone had some of the problems I had with my bike?? I wasn't trying to be a smart ass or bust anybody's balls. I got one reply from somebody named DOC, who basicly called me an asshole for buying a Vegas.I had just sold my third HD, I don't set at traffic lights looking to see if anyone is looking at me [thats kind of creepy don't you think] anyway I like the bike. this DOC sounds like the type that lives in his or her parents basement. I wasn't looking for a Healey sales pitch,just if anyone could relate.I ride with HD;s Kawi;s Honda's I myself don't care who has what. After working all day it's nice to get some bud's and go for a drive. The reply that DOC sent leads me to believe I'm not the asshole....

·
Registered
301 Posts
hope you can find out honesty from someone with no bull crap, whats wrong. on vic, motorcycle club pages there good tecs that will answer questions and explain, even give some dealers to use.
check them out. good luck

ps. :( DOC is a prick his vic boys page shows how much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had asked a question yesterday if anyone had some of the problems I had with my bike?? I wasn't trying to be a smart ass or bust anybody's balls. I got one reply from somebody named DOC, who basicly called me an asshole for buying a Vegas.I had just sold my third HD, I don't set at traffic lights looking to see if anyone is looking at me [thats kind of creepy don't you think] anyway I like the bike. this DOC sounds like the type that lives in his or her parents basement. I wasn't looking for a Healey sales pitch,just if anyone could relate.I ride with HD;s Kawi;s Honda's I myself don't care who has what. After working all day it's nice to get some bud's and go for a drive. The reply that DOC sent leads me to believe I'm not the asshole....
Here are two additional resources for Vegas owners:
http://www.vegas-riders.com/
http://thevog.net/forums/display_forum/id_47/

Both forums should provide a wealth of info to help answer your concerns/questions.

Vince.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts