Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Iam keen mate ...just have to figure a way to get you the $125 as iam in New Zealand.....My bikes in LA so posting to there is not a problem....Let me know if you ok with that and ill see if i can work out getting you the funds. Cheers Mark

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Iam keen mate ...just have to figure a way to get you the $125 as iam in New Zealand.....My bikes in LA so posting to there is not a problem....Let me know if you ok with that and ill see if i can work out getting you the funds. Cheers Mark
Mark, shoot me an email to [email protected]. You have paypal? Thats normally how we transfer funds and if you don't have an account, its probably a good idea to get one anyways. -Chris

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Mark now that you own a Victory like Chris said get a Pay Pal account. You will find a lot of used parts for your bike and this will make it much easier for purchasing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Guys ...Yep have had a PP account for a while now ...i buy engines / engine parts for the custom cars i look after here in NZ. I have pp you the $125 Chris and have sent you an email with an address to send them too. ( will admit i hadnot used it for a while and for the life of me could not remember the password:eek:)
Cheers Mark

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sweet as mate ( Kiwi for no problem! ) Now i just have to find one of those sexy rear lip LED s and relocate the plate!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts