Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody get in on the Limited Edition promo? I wonder if all are sold and how fast they are selling? I'd love one but just bought 09 8ball so I'll have to wait. Do you think Vic will turn this bike into a production model and offer it all the time?

Hey Diamond, do you own any other bikes? As connected as you are I bet your not showing us all your cards!!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Thats a good question. Basically the LE is visual moddifications and the Stage 2 Jackpot, Hammer cams. The 106 engine is going to be standard in all Victory's starting with the 2011 models....I think. Kevin will know more about this than me.

LOL...actually Porti is my first and only bike. She is also my first attempt at modifying a bike.

Unfortunately due to a bad business venture/deal I will probably have to put her up for sale when I am finished putting her back together.:mad::(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully things are going better for you. Thats a beautiful bike and I bet it'll kill you to sell it. I'd like to see what you could do to a bike(s) with an unlimited budget. You definitly have an eye for whats hot.

Thats good news if Vic puts the bigger motor in all their bikes.Hope to own another someday.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Thank you. I've always seemed to have an eye for this kind of stuff. All my cars I've had I have done some modifying to them. Never over the top but a nice clean flowing look.

Unlimited budget? Already know two projects that I WAS going to build when I was in business. Who knows, I might win the lottery!! :D

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Kevin YOU know a lot of the story in regard to the business venture. There is still a lot I haven't talked about.

On top of all that there is a bad rumor going around and the boss is having a mandatory meeting with our department Monday.

The rumor is that our department is being laid off in order to bring in a contract company.

·
Registered
243 Posts
diamond, sorry to read this,, things are bad all over, so. calif probably not any better than where your at, hope things work out for you !

steve

remember boys and girls if you don't vote you can't complain,

register, get informed and vote !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts