Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an avid fabricator, I am looking to build my own passenger peg brackets but haven't been able to look at any up-close. Would anyone mind taking a picture or two of how/where they mount and possibly a dimension or two for how far the brackets stick out from the mounting hole surface?

Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll be ordering a set next week (after get paid from second job). I'll try to get pics and measurements before install. I'll be ordering them through a shop (same place that will be installing them), so I'll have to catch them before they put them on the bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was planning on doing this for my 2007 Vegas. I don't want to run with the rear pegs, but the saddle bag bracket uses the same mount. So, I have no choice, but the leave them on.
I was going to carve something out of 3/4 aluminum bar stock. Here are some pictures and dimensions.
Hope is works out for you.

Ernie

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Finished Peg Delete Brackets

I gave myself a Fathers Day present, by finally finishing the brackets to be able to remove the rear peg brackets while still using saddle bags.

I used a chuck of 3/4 x 1-1/2 aluminum and used a varity of saws, files and sandpaper to mold these to fit.

Took several hours of work and funny, as so little of it shows when on the bike.

Ernie

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts