Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I bought a 2013 boardwalk with 1050 mils on it for a ridiculous price because it had a rebuildable title and got it all processed but it needs a passenger seat for obvious reasons in Daytona ":wink" So after looking around Victory wanted $400 for a basic passenger seat like god damned pirates - Now on this forum on my introduction post someone told me a Vegas seat would work and so i hit Ebay and $150 later I have a Vegas seat that dont really fit but is so close I could Puke does anyone have a clue for me? All I can think is bend the tabs down to fit Maybe reposition the rivets or bolt on extenders then attach it or Maybe just order the correct spider mount and attach the seat to that as a last option because AGAIN the Pirates want $125 for 8ozs of Steel designed to support the seat ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Bending the tabs down sounds like the easiest option..
Pics demonstrating the differences would help.
You have removed the chrome rail covers to access the real mounting points?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I finally found a Authentic Boardwalk seat and scrapped the Modification Idea but if anyone needs a Vegas seat let me know all the posts are literally 1 inch off

·
13,003 Posts
take tabs off. Now get industrial velcro. It will hold the seat in place when the wind blows. As far as riding your ass will hold it down

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
take tabs off. Now get industrial velcro. It will hold the seat in place when the wind blows. As far as riding your ass will hold it down
Is the Fender that strong? Rather than dent the tin just have a welder tack on some longer bolt ons

1 - 6 of 6 Posts