Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
07 victory vegas 8ball
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new to the forum and new to victory/fuel injected bikes, I picked up an 07 vegas 8ball last year, I just put a power commander and freedom performance sharp radius pipes on it, I know the best route is to get it on a dyno but I don't have the funds for it right now and was wondering if anyone has a basic tune with a similar set up I could run for the time being? Or suggest a tune from the dynojet site? Just don't want it to be too lean before I can get it dyno'd and I'm not sure if there's a safe map to run for now.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Hey all, new to the forum and new to victory/fuel injected bikes, I picked up an 07 vegas 8ball last year, I just put a power commander and freedom performance sharp radius pipes on it, I know the best route is to get it on a dyno but I don't have the funds for it right now and was wondering if anyone has a basic tune with a similar set up I could run for the time being? Or suggest a tune from the dynojet site? Just don't want it to be too lean before I can get it dyno'd and I'm not sure if there's a safe map to run for now.
You might try a search on the forums. I know this type of thing has been addressed on here before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts