Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!!!

Purchased a '12 Vegas two weeks ago. Sunset Red Metallica. I guess here i can sneak in a few pix here...

http://imgur.com/a/BNNK6

Going in for the 500 mile service tomorrow.

I have already changed out the crappy stock seat for a Mustang seat. I am looking for a rack to go on the rear fender. And will most likely make some spacers to remover the rear pegs.

This weekend the Victory Demo truck is going to be in town, and i plan on going up to test them all out on friday. Yee haa

m

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love my vegas, you have the 106CI right? It's a great bike.
Yes I do. 1731cc's of "Oh Boy- Hang On!" What i don't have yet is the tach kit. The dealer promised they would have it by my 500mi service. That is tomorrow. The digital display is not graphic enough, I have hit the limiter once. That got me by surprise. The bike just kept pulling and it felt like I had plenty left, and the limiter cut in.

m

·
Registered
634 Posts
Beautiful riding country, Vermont is. New Hampshire, too. Just got back from riding the Kancamagus Hwy. You guys are blessed with great roads and scenary.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Beautiful riding country, Vermont is. New Hampshire, too. Just got back from riding the Kancamagus Hwy. You guys are blessed with great roads and scenary.
I agree, and I feel fortunate to be living in this area with all the great riding I couldn't be happier. I just got back from Nova Scotia last week where we rode the Cabot trail. That is some great scenery along with good history. Also got to go on a whale watch from Brier Island out into Fundy Bay. I wish I had more time than a week to ride there from NH but that was how it panned out. We did about 2200 miles and I wanted more!! thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts