Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 02 cruiser deluxe, recently i had a rear wheel bering fail and all but destroyed the rear hub, pully and brake rotor, when i wnet to the dealer where i bought tne bike to my "JOY" i learned that victory discontuined my bike and no longer make parts for it, so now after having a machine shop repair the hub, I had to use HARLEY-DAVIDSON parts to repair my bike, I have had a nother break down, the clutch cable has broken which is not a bug deal in it self, except that victor discontuined making parts for my bike, so i guess i will have to go to harley to buy parts for my victory, THANKS ALOT VICTORY I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE HARLEY INSTEAD!

·
Registered
301 Posts
hay i came over here from the victory motorcyle club check them out that can hlep find most anything you need or find someone that can, go to forms and find the local club in you area or post on there main page. also check out arlin ness parts.:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
I own a 02 cruiser deluxe, recently i had a rear wheel bering fail and all but destroyed the rear hub, pully and brake rotor, when i wnet to the dealer where i bought tne bike to my "JOY" i learned that victory discontuined my bike and no longer make parts for it, so now after having a machine shop repair the hub, I had to use HARLEY-DAVIDSON parts to repair my bike, I have had a nother break down, the clutch cable has broken which is not a bug deal in it self, except that victor discontuined making parts for my bike, so i guess i will have to go to harley to buy parts for my victory, THANKS ALOT VICTORY I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE HARLEY INSTEAD!
yes you should have

1 - 3 of 3 Posts