Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, name is matt, just got a 2012 xct white i might ad, in dec, been looking at your forum for about 2 weeks now and have learned a few things allready from you guys, would love to join for real but me and this computer just dont get along very well, so i did this to see how it works matt

·
Registered
38 Posts
did it

Well you did it now. Your first post and it went through. I bought me a Cross Country Tour 11-30 just took it back to the dealer yesterday for the free 500 mile checkup told them to go ahead and do the Stage I to it while I got my 15% off too. Enjoy it they are nice.

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Is your Dads name Harold? :)

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Welcome Matt, lots to learn here ... =)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
feelen preety cool!!!!!

hi there, name is matt, just got a 2012 xct white i might ad, in dec, been looking at your forum for about 2 weeks now and have learned a few things allready from you guys, would love to join for real but me and this computer just dont get along very well, so i did this to see how it works matt
i just got to tell you guys, its preety cool to read the messages you all left, makes me fell wellcome and does make me want to join for real so i can learn more about my bike, i have had 5 bikes before but nothing like this xct, this big v-twin will take a little time but i will get it, my biggest up to this was a kz-1000 ( u know chips) matt

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Matt, my name is Matt! Weird ain't it?! Matt meet Matt. Ok so I'm just a tad sarcastic and somehow my sense of humor doesn't come across well over text, or I'm just not that funny.

Welcome to the board, it's really a nice one and I have learned more than I ever expected. Congrats on the recent acquisition of said bike! I just picked mine up in Dec as well.

OH....and you should feel "pretty cool". Anyone on a Vic should. I know I do and I'm probably the most uncool person around.

See ya around!thumb up

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
cheers. Welcome to the board. Lot's of Good People and information on here. Congrats on the new ride!!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Matt. You made the right call setting up shop here. Great group of folks here. Don't sweat the big V-Twin jump at all, I am sure the XCT has an even better feel then my TC and I can't get enough of my bike and continue to pace the floor awaiting my chance to add an XCT to the garage. Looking forward to the summer and longer rides, more twists and long curves, stay safe and enjoy that bike!thumb up

·
Registered
143 Posts
Don't sweat the big V-Twin jump at all....
+1 for that. FYI Matt, I came from lil honda rebel 250 to this powehouse and I'm doing great. You will too bro.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome Matt. I've wanted a Vic since buying a Vegas last year for my wife. I think they are the sexiest bike on the planet. I just made a deal on a CC, and picking it up this Monday. Can't wait!!!

Don't sweat the "big twin" thing, you'll get use to it real quick.

Have fun and RIDE SAFE.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm a newbie myself Matt. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts