1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 11th month

The 11th Day

The 11th Hour

Was the end of the war to end all wars. This day is to honor the gallant men who served during that time.

Over time this day has been amended to include all who served, after all the freedom we enjoy is not free, someone had to stand the watch to keep our country safe.

To all of these great men and women in all of our services that had and continue to stand the watch I say thank you for your service and I am proud to have served in your ranks.

Support your troops, thank a Vet today, for without them we might not be able to enjoy the simple freedoms we have to day.

God Bless

·
Registered
383 Posts
The 11th month

The 11th Day

The 11th Hour

Was the end of the war to end all wars. This day is to honor the gallant men who served during that time.

Over time this day has been amended to include all who served, after all the freedom we enjoy is not free, someone had to stand the watch to keep our country safe.

To all of these great men and women in all of our services that had and continue to stand the watch I say thank you for your service and I am proud to have served in your ranks.

Support your troops, thank a Vet today, for without them we might not be able to enjoy the simple freedoms we have to day.

God Bless
cheerscheerscheers

·
Registered
784 Posts
Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
MY hat's off, and THANK YOU to anyone who has EVER served this once Great Country that I live in.

I truly hope that everything you fought for is what we live through

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As this day draws to a close,

I thank my new friends for the good company and great stories. This was a day about veterans past and present .

While all of us gave some,

Some Gave all.

Remember them in your thoughts on this day,

Their Day.

God Bless

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
A pittance of time

Here's one I send out every year. Maybe you'd like to do the same. Its a Canadian production, but it translates well to America. I get chicken skin every time I view this. Click on the first photo....
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=A+PITTANCE+OF+TIME+VIDEO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts