Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a vfc 3 installed on the bike and have it set fairly well. But it's been awhile since I played with it and now my buddy wants help setting his. I know the steps to butt dyno the bike ,but for the life of me I can't remember what the colors mean.
Idle, cruising, acceleration, WOT, etc!?

Anybody out there know what those colors mean? Help!

Sent from my bike doing 80mph

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Green - Idle
Yellow - Accelerator pump
Red - WOT
G/B - set at zero, not used
Y/B - yellow sensitivity, try 5
R/B- red sensitivity, try 6
Be aware that each engine is different, even if it has the same mods.
Now that I helped you, how about helping us to further help you and complete your profile and signature...pretty please.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Green - Idle
Yellow - Accelerator pump
Red - WOT
G/B - set at zero, not used
Y/B - yellow sensitivity, try 5
R/B- red sensitivity, try 6
Be aware that each engine is different, even if it has the same mods.
Now that I helped you, how about helping us to further help you and complete your profile and signature...pretty please.
Thanks brotha, appreciate it!

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Now for your end of the bargain. Eh?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Now for your end of the bargain. Eh?
Now I have to stick around to see if he makes good on his end of the bargain

Skin

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To anyone who hasn't created a signature it's 3 easy steps.

Wow thanks!
I'll work on it tonight
I have a couple other accounts on Tapatalk so they weren't letting me change stuff because I have a profile on Archerytalk and admin said I can only have one for some reason. But I'll take another shot at it..

·
Super Moderator
6,385 Posts
That's excellent for PC users. I don't know about smartphone browser users. If you use Tapatalk, it's yet another way.

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
That's excellent for PC users. I don't know about smartphone browser users. If you use Tapatalk, it's yet another way.
This confused me at first but I think I get it now - the user CP will be there somewhere but may look very different depending on what device is used to log onto this forum. In our increasingly mobile world it might be another of those things that are just still easier on a PC :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I mostly use my phone..
Anybody wants to look at my profile I have one filled out on archery talk.. lol
I'll work on it.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Yeah I mostly use my phone..
Anybody wants to look at my profile I have one filled out on archery talk..
You're dealing here with an 80 year old who doesn't have or want to be married to a smartphone and is still using Windows 7. So what the hell is archery talk and you better be talking straight as an arrow to me buster. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're dealing here with an 80 year old who doesn't have or want to be married to a smartphone and is still using Windows 7. So what the hell is archery talk and you better be talking straight as an arrow to me buster. :)
It's a forum on Tapatalk that's like this but for archery enthusiasts.
I have a couple accounts linked up through Tapatalk and they only seem to allow one full profile.
Your a badass to still be riding at 80. I hope to as well.

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
753 Posts
80 was a hell of a lot older when I was 30.
Now I'm pretty sure I'll make it, and with Ricz as my inspiration, still be riding when I get there.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
I'm still carving them twisties with the best of them. I even amaze myself! Must be all that clean living. Or maybe not, come to think of it.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
You don't look a day over 75. :grin

Reactions: RICZ

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts