Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
what do you need? what year and model bike? many members have parts they sell you never know you might find some quality parts here at half the cost

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fighting oil leaks

I've been fighting oil leaks in what the dealer calls"pourous head" since the bike was a year old....have had it to three different dealers, two in the last year and the last says they tightened some bolts and fixed the leaks. Well after more constant leaking I tried to loosen one of the bolts on the right side of the rear head , the bolt head came off in my hand....they obviously over tightened it and glued the bolt head back on.Checked the bolts on top of the front head ..which had been the source of the leak..and one of the bolts on the top of the head is stripped out...ouch. There is only one dealer left in cincy and he can't keep[or won't pay rather] a decent mechanic..[offered me a job when at his shop fixing my bike ].He sent me to indy powersports and now my current fix with stripped out bolt and sheared off bolt.So back to the point,I need the bolt on the second rib from the top of the head on a 99 92ci and a hellicore for a top head bolt

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
KevinX is worth the day ride.

He is a member hear and one of if not the Victory Mechanic authority.

Kevinx
Polaris of Gainesville
12556 NW US Hwy441
Alachua Fl 32615
386-418-4244

Since this is a technical issue I am moving this thread to the Tech Forum

·
Registered
34 Posts
Preston SRVT

Try and give Preston a call at Santa Rosa V-Twin. He is really knowledgable, plus if you dont mind waiting a few days they have just about every part in stock to ship out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.